TERMS OF SERVICE
Collectivefab.com/app.collectivefab.com/shop.collectivefab.com and is owned and operated by Collective Fab, and will be collectively referred to as ”THE COMPANY”. THE COMPANY distributes products to the wholesale industry. By using this site, you agree that you are legally authorized to purchase products exempt of taxes for the purpose of resale and that you will report and remit the appropriate taxes associated with the purchase and sale of products distributed by THE COMPANY to your local taxauthority. If you do not intend to commercially resell products distributed by THE COMPANY, please discontinue use of this site.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
In using Collectivefab.com/app.collectivefab.com/shop.collectivefab.com you are accepting its term and conditions. If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions outlined below, DO NOT USE this web-site. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Information from Collectivefab.com/app.collectivefab.com/shop.collectivefab.com may not be copied, downloaded, uploaded, pasted,reproduced or distributed in any way without the express written consent of THE COMPANY. Use of materials or modification for any purpose other than the commercial resale of products distributed by THE COMPANY or connected with the marketing of products by THE COMPANY is a violation of copyrights held by THE COMPANY. The use of any such materials on any other networked computer environment or other web site is prohibited.
All trademarks or logos appearing on Collectivefab.com/app.collectivefab.com/shop.collectivefab.com are registered or unregistered trademarks of THE COMPANY or its affiliates. You do not have site granted license or right to use any trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner of the trademark. Your use of the trademark or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
We have tried to accurately depict colors of product offered, but because the color you see is dependent on your computer monitor, we cannot guarantee the color you see is accurate. Some images are enlarged for detail. If a mistake occurs in pricing or product information, we reserve the right to correct it. All base prices are in U.S. dollars and interim markdown may have been taken. The original price of items may not have resulted in actual sales. Prices may vary and change without notice from time to time.
THE COMPANY makes no representation or warranties about any other web sites accessed through Collectivefab.com/app.collectivefab.com/shop.collectivefab.com, officers, stores, employees, agents, distributors, vendors and applicants from any and all second and third party claims, demands, liabilities, attorney fee’s resulting from your breach of any of these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that you use this site at your own risk and that THE COMPANY and its affiliates shall not be held liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
Any potential dispute will be resolved according to the laws of the state of California. While every effort is made, THE COMPANY is not responsible for graphic/typographical errors. Prices are shown for standard ring sizes.
Description on imported parts may vary. THE COMPANY receives item specifications from its vendors. THE COMPANY is not responsible for descriptive errors. Images of items found on the web site may not represent the actual product and some illustrations are enlarged to provide details. Images may be enhanced to promote the product.
Site customer message communications, e-mails, postcards, letters, voice mails become and will remain the property of THE COMPANY shall not be limited in its use.
1. Submit drop ship orders via emailing order sheet to or by placing an order on www.shop.collectivefab.com.
2. Orders will be processed and shipped to your customer 3 to 5 business days after receipt of order sheet.
3. Domestic shipments are shipped using USPS, UPS.
4. International shipments are shipped using USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Delivery times vary.
5. Discounts, sales, or promotions on our partner sites do not apply towards any drop ship orders with Collective Fab.
6. Tracking number is confirmation that your order has shipped. We will provide the tracking number on the order sheet you emailed to us or in your shop.collectivefab.com account.
7. We do not ship backorders.
8. Refused or Item Not Delivered packages will be credited to your account minus a 25% restocking fee. Drop ship fees will not be refunded.
1. Collective Fab publishes an automated inventory availability feed that updates on a daily basis.
2. We cannot reserve inventory.
3. We assume no responsibility for stock shortages or manufacturing delays. Items are sold on first come first serve basis.
1. We charge a monthly membership fee of $29.00 per month. Membership fees pay for the right to access and use our data feeds and drop shipping service.
2. You may cancel your drop ship membership at any time.
3. Collective Fab reserves the right to cancel, refuse, or revoke membership at any time and for any reason.
1. You may cancel your subscription at any time. You will have access to Collectivefab.com for the remainder of your subscription purchase. Your account will not renew after this billing cycle.
2. We will ask that you provide us the web address where you were selling our products so that we may verify that you have taken our products offsite. Once verified, we will cancel your account.
3. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Internet Image and Data Feed Advertising Restrictions:
1. Resellers must notify Collective Fab of all websites they will use to resell Collective Fab products. Use of Collective Fab Images and data are limited to a maximum of three url’s including any external online marketplace such as Buy.com.
2. Redistribution or assignment to other persons or businesses of our images and data feeds is strictly prohibited.
1. Amount of time to return product cannot exceed 15 days from the date of delivery.
2. Collective Fab Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) is required for a package to be returned.
3. RMA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return package and RMA# is valid for 15 days.
4. Merchandise must be returned in original packaging with original tags intact. Items with no tag will not be accepted.
5. Merchandise will be credited at original invoice price less freight and restocking fees.
6. Non-defective, wrong address item returns we be charged a 25% restocking fee.
7. Defective or incorrect items will be replaced or will be issued as an in-house credit. Collective Fab may ship the correct or non-defective replacement at no charge for shipping.
8. Replacement products must be ordered again as a new order.
9. After Collective Fab receives return, allow 4 weeks to process and issue a refund.
We make every effort to ship your package within 3-5 business days. Tracking information will be transmitted to you by email or it will appear in the orders history section of your account. Packages that do not arrive in time to your customer are not the responsibility of Collective Fab. We are not responsible for lost shipments. Item costs and freight charges will not be refunded for lost shipments. Replacement shipments must be made at your expense.
You are responsible for all freight charges and return service charges on any refused order. We will credit your account for all merchandise less a 25% restocking fee. Drop ship fees will not be refunded on refused orders.
Refund is void for orders over $500 or orders shipped to clients address.
Turnkey Website Setup Refunds:
Client may request a refund for the turnkey website setup within 30 days of signing up. There will be a 25% refund fee of the total to cover part of the labor that went towards creating the website.
Please allow 4 weeks (30 days) for us to process and refund. Client is required to transfer ownership of site as well as remove all items from site/social media before we can initiate refund. Refunds are issued by the same method of payment when purchased.
Refunds are not applicable for discounted turnkey website. 30 Day money back are only valid for full price transactions of $550. Once ownership has been transferred to client, refund is void.
Collective Fab is in no way responsible or liable in any way for your sites success, the accuracy, or legality of its content and operation. Further, you have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in our drop shipping program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than set forth in this agreement.
This Agreement may be supplemented, amended, or modified by Collective Fab at any time. Changes will not be retroactive.
Either party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) days prior to written notice to the other party without cause. The Reseller, in addition, agrees to remove all product related images and reference given to them by Collective Fab from their site, within the same timeframe shown above. An official release will be sent once we verify you have met the following requirements.
• Your website is cleared of any and all of Collective Fab images and copy.
• Once completed we ask that you provide a link to the website(s) you offered our products.
During the course of normal business, Collective Fab will provide you with confidential information, including, without limitation regarding inventory, product descriptions, product pricing, wholesale prices. This information must be used solely for the purpose of conducting business with Collective Fab and is not to be disclosed or distributed to any third party, including any competitor to Collective Fab without the express prior written consent of Collective Fab. Upon request of Collective Fab, you will promptly remove all copies of such confidential information from your website.
All images supplied by Collective Fab of its products, including images on Collective Fab’s website, are the exclusive property of Collective Fab. Collective Fab retains the right to all images supplied of its products, including images on Collective Fab's website. You are authorized to use these images only in connection with the sale of Collective Fab products and only in compliance with any policies or terms stated by Collective Fab. No other use or distribution is permitted, and you may not use Collective Fab’s images in connection with the purchase of products from any person or entity other than Collective Fab. Collective Fab retains the right to terminate using our images at any time and for any reason.
Collective Fab reserves the right to modify any of the terms of this agreement with notice to the Reseller.
By accepting this agreement, you the reseller accept all of our drop ship policies and procedures as stated above. We look forward to working with you.
Call us at (877) 858-5464 or email us at